The AEP Digital curriculum is designed to provide insight to aspiring entrepreneurs to see diverse hidden market potentials despite the ravaging unforeseen changes in the world, help create a structured and practical business model, and learn the diverse opportunities available through the various digital tools to grow their businesses. The curriculum is designed to bring business owners into a face-to-face position with the realities of running a successful enterprise in the new and/or arising entrepreneurship ecosystem with implementable strategies that will ensure online visibility using different digital tools and strategies.
These sessions will be facilitated by various industry leaders and professionals across the entrepreneurship ecosystem using a pedagogy approach to build networks amongst the entrepreneurs and encourage group/teamwork for better learning. The robust learning structure is a combination of hybrid interactive class sessions which will run for four (5) weeks per cohort, workshops, case studies, entrepreneurship book reviews, plenary sessions, masterclasses, and group activities.
Key Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Business Model Development/Review Strategies
- Digital Marketing Strategies & Knowledge
- Financial Literacy and Cashflow Management
- Business Financing Strategies
- Insights into relevant local and industry networks/business groups
- Access to Free Digital Tools and Platforms
- Facebook Ad Credits for Winners of the state level/national Pitch Competition
- Access to FATE Foundation’s Business Advisory and Support Services
- Access to Funding and Market Linkages
To apply CLICK HERE