The KIR Foundation Inclusive Centre is a community hub that provides a safe space for underserved youth to learn, grow and change with the support of their peers and mentors. We offer the following services in the Centre
- We initiate sustainable systems and change around inclusion through our KIR Foundation Inclusive Community Centre.
- Our Centre consists of an inclusive vocational workshop for our target beneficiaries, a creative abilities department for recreational services, a resource/ ICT room, a training room and administrative offices.
- The aim of the Centre is to provide a safe space for children and youth with and without disabilities to learn, grow and change.
- It is also focused on promoting the inclusion of persons with disabilities in developmental issues and projects.
- To provide access to educational resources and to train youth in market-relevant skills.
- Finally, to develop collaborative and ongoing relationships with self advocates with disabilities; as well as all stakeholders including, but not limited to government, non-governmental, faith-based and corporate organizations, educational institutions and agencies.